Saturday, November 13, 2010

to achieve per month + my impressions about lessons dance!!!!

Hi all!
I estimated that I've been to a 9 in ballroom dancing.
results:
-approximately 2 kilo, i.e. now weigh something stable 78kilo
-whole body and muscles such sports, Super! in such a short period of time, namely, one month, I think a good result! especially the legs become longer inflated and expressive, posture becomes more beautiful. to buy the whole body has become noticeably conformed!

at first it was hard.whole body ache, nylo and each lesson starts with 30min. warm up during which razminalis? every possible part of the body muscles, even your fingers!!!with a banner was noticeably better! We did a lot of exercise to maintain balance, which is very important!

It was frustrating because I missed a month and a half, so how could dogonala!
but now, like a pretty well!I repeat, ottacivau movement at home, I try.
in group exercises, I realized a lot of motivation to work harder! in fact I'm even more at least to not look worse than others (!) that also plays no small role + do you try already and, together with his partner to look better with other couples (!)

I don't dance, a lot of fun and positive!FINALLY I FOUND WHAT I ENJOY DOING WHAT I DO HAVE GREAT FUN (!), AND THAT HELPS ME TO SHARPEN MY BODY!!!

TIP: GO TO DANCE!first time I was so scared, but I can say simply itself compelled, but because I already do not tear off!!!!
IT IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT TO START, BUT IT'S WORTH IT!!!

I even bought a special shoes!!!
We learned a whole song Vienna Waltz-now just rehearsing, Ouch song Polonaise for exam and teach movement Cha-Cha-Cha!!!I especially like the last dance-he's so incendiary and requires a fast feet!!!

power supply: not interrupted (!) at mucnoe and chocolate (already third month) + try not to eat after 6 MAX after seven!!!(not much to eat at night)
working on food habits over the control of appetite.
I download press, go to orbitreke prisedau

p.s. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!girl_wink

No comments:

Post a Comment