Saturday, November 13, 2010

Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bar

Clif Bars
(Photo Credit: implementation of kitchen)

I think I found the Holy Grail of nutrition-bar-turned-candy, and it is ClIf Bar white chocolate Macadamia Nut bar .This is sweet like white chocolate, with a nice hazelnut crunch macadamia nuts and soybeans, butter and the chewiness comes paste date (although the taste of dates is not too over the top - note, Larabar).

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1 bar (68 g)
Calories: 240
Total Fat: 7 grams, 11%
Saturated fat: 1.5 grams, 8%
Sodium: 160 mg, 7%
Carbohydrates: 41 grams
Fiber: 4 g, 16%
Sugars: 21 grams
Proteins: 9 grams

I was in heaven absolute when I ate this bar and taste goes only merit $1.59 devoted to facts elle.Les nutrition - I knew that to try other ClIf bar - would also agreables.Chaque gram of 68 Clif White chocolate nut Macadamia bar offers 240 calories, 7 grams of fat otal, 1.5 grams which is saturated, 7% of the daily sodium (160 mg), 4 grams of fibre (16% of the DV) 21 grams of sugars and 9 grams of protein.Ingredients, like all other ClIf bars are all natural and organic 70% - and begins with organic brown rice - syrup sugar hello!

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

The ClIf Bar is quite heavy, try so snack top for a long period of time YH ' said before and I'll say again, even if the taste of this bar is phenomenal, I eat only these when I'm really hard work - long running or velo.Sinon, it's just a rich candy bar protein.

And since this incredible taste bar, this is my new favourite flavour ClIf Bar.Quel is your favorite ClIf Bar?

{Website: Clif Bar}

No comments:

Post a Comment