Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week nine, take a look in my time with BistroMD

Frank Cruz on October 26th, 2009
YouTube Preview Image

whosifrankc What's up world? How you guys are? I fighting still going strong on my mission with BistroMD, a "death the yoyo YoYo life" a for always to put! I have been dropping and average three pounds per week and I plan to continue in this pattern. People who see me, Tampa, FL asked me how I'm losing so much weight.I spend so much of my time explaining to different people anything what I decided to tun.So I me on my next video update, I only would show.

We had so much fun during the filming of this video. If you enjoy it let me know, and we make sure to do something like this again.There is something exciting and new for fat man unleashed and BistroMD.Ehrlich said, I think we all need something to this journey of our season. So this guys is my kind of spicing things up for you.

If you're wondering, the artist on the song "Watch Me" well it is me!That's right, your fellow soldier Frank C. may at the microphone (for those who are confused that I perform very well on the microphone) down! if you enjoy the song and training would like it, you can use it for free here on fat man unleashed download. We want to help you in any way we can, and we know how the right kind of music you can pump up.As a matter of fact I playing the song every time when I workout and it makes me feel like a champ!

I think that I already become a champion everything is you of my 5/6.it determination, dedication, desire and of course the help of the "Number one doctor developed chef prepared, diet meal plan in the United States".i am now on fire, BistroMD is my petrol and together we are gonna blow this Yo-Yo life in pieces!My words, tell your friends, post my quotes, my blogs read, watch my videos and spread the word! everyone tell Frank C. is putting a "death to the Yo-Yo life" and so can you.

Instructions: You can click on the link to listen online or with the right mouse button and "save under" or "save link under", save the file on your computer. The file will open in a new window.
WATCH me - Frank C.
File size: 3.6 MB


Disclaimer: All products were delivered by BistroMD.Views expressed here are my own.If you are more interested, visit BistroMD.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frank Cruz.I am a former fat man who has almost fully unleashed.I had an appetite which could not be satisfied.Four years ago I stepped on the scale and was blown away, when I saw the shocking number: 298.On January 1st, 2009 I decided, a real change and I do mean, spirit, body, and Seele.Von I was on a mission, switched to this weight to verlieren.etwas deep in my subconscious that day; I saw as a new Mensch.Das is when the real change began when my spirit and soul load gewonnen.Heute battle over my body I you, on a mission is to transform your life to begleiten.Das really difficult, but one, which achieved kann.Ich knows how to do this; I have the roadmap to success! come and join me and you be UNLEASHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment