Saturday, November 13, 2010

Clif Maple Nut Bar

Clif Maple Nut BarAfter reading Clif Lemon vanilla & cashew nectar of journal bar Emily, I knew that the next time that I me my stash of nutrition bar top I was going to include some ClIf Bars. I decided to try the variety Clif Maple Nut, because although I am usually butter peanut and/or chocolate flavors, I wanted to branch out and try something different.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1 bar (68 g)
Calories: 240
Total Fat: 5 grams, 8%
Saturated fat: 1 gram, 4%
Sodium: 220 mg, 9%
Carbohydrates: 42 grams
Fiber: 5 grams, 20%
Sugars: 20 grams
Protein: 10 g

The thing that I simultaneously love and hate on bars ClIf is they are so large and soft.They taste delicious (way more dessert bars nutrient), but they are also higher in protein and unfortunately, higher in sugar, as in many other nutritional bars YH ' I decided to treat as a dessert, albeit a redemptive nutritional value, so that's what I'm doing ici.Cette bar is fantastique.Il has a rich, soft taste; the Maple flavour makes it taste like a dense, sweet, cake without being too doux.Les hazelnut flavors balanced sweet Maple perfectly.

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

Each huge 68-gram Clif Maple Nut Bar offers 240 calories, 5 g total is 1 gram of saturated fat, 9% of the DV for sodium (220 mg), 5 grams of fibre (20% of the DV) 20 grams of sugars and 10 grams of protein.

The list of ingredients is all natural and organic 70 %.j'ai purchased a Nut ClIf Maple for $1.89, bar and it was well vaut.Ce is not something that I buy if I were a strict regime seeking weight loose, because he has too much sugar and too many calories.Toutefois, when I am active - like running on long distances or ride bike and then I absolutely will use this for feed me.

(Photo Credit: life after ED)
{Website: Clif Bar}

No comments:

Post a Comment