Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello Uncle Zhora ...

That's it-I, again with you! Today looked at site and realized that there had not been here almost exactly a year!!!And what a year???Previous weight Nazrala again!!!Life at this ...This has never been so so awful ...Someone sent me, I am someone who is unclean, and hearts ...I think men really stopped me noticing ...Recently I had the first hysterics over men ...Something completely ceased to give me their fate smiles ...And like all not so bad, live, learn, work ...But joy no! here's the rest went to the South, like changing environment, new acquaintances, but not quite. don't Want to sit on tooooooooooooooooo! dark kitchen under the table, include depressive music and sit down and think about your stupid life ...but I can't ...I don't even know what I want, I am confused ...

No comments:

Post a Comment