Friday, November 12, 2010

Trident Passionberry Twist Gum

Trident Passionberry Twist GumTrident's certainly a lot of gum with the word "Twist" in the name - for the moment we examined Trident Minty Sweet Twist Gum and Trident Tropical Twist gum, who had excellent taste. Well, I could thus continue on the "detours" then I decided to try and Twist Passionberry Trident gum. What I can glean from the packaging, it is a twist of passionfruit, raspberry and blackberry.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1 piece
Calories: 3.5
Total fat: 0%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 0%
Carbohydrates: 1 gram
Fibre: 0%
Sugars: 0 grams
Sugar alcohols: 1 gram
Proteins: 0 g

This gum has a fairly standard tropical flavor - which means no identifiable fruit 1 in particular, and it is also a little menthe.Je am not the biggest fan of tropical fruits, passionfruit included, but I must say Trident has many ici.La flavor lasts a very long time, but it is pleasant when you chew.

This gum is low-cal (3.5 calories per room), but the parts are small .the ' used sweetener xylitol and some other sugar alcohols instead of artificial sweeteners.

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

I bought a package of 18 $ 1.29, which isn't a bad prix.Je chewing gum regularly – I don't know why, but I do not think that there are too many days where I've not put a song in my mouth when I'm studying or in classe.Avec Twist Passionberry Trident gum I would happily ask a piece of this stuff off the coast of a friend, but I probably buy a pack myself it is not that it is not a decent taste, but I just have seduced and would rather keep experimentation.

What is your favorite flavor or chewing gum brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment