Sunday, November 14, 2010

14 November 2010, Sunday _ 59.9 kg

My breast, see izmereniaVesOb?em waist, thighs, see Volume.

Today saw 5-Ku on the scales!Hooray!dance2
Kusala:
8: 00 coffee with milk, 2 slices of cheese, 1 slice of carbonate
Charging with Cindy, cream Turbosl
11: 00 cheese with dried prunes and Dried apricots
14: 00 beef stew with vegetables and ... 5 or 6!!!slices of carbonate, MAUSA ... me MAUSA!!!tomato2
A massage Day terla for almost the entire series "Capercaillie" approximately 40 minutes ... In my opinion the effect appears!(Of course it may be so it seems, because disuse terrible bruises on legs and abdomen ...)
18: 00 1/2 Pamela
Then there was the delivery Utkonosa, here I just imagine ponakupila ... ... .... cellulose, flour, bread loaves, meals, all marine algae (truth as food additives must be used, and I'M GONNA NAMAZYVAT?!), creams, oils, scrubs, etc. (... and at a price no more than 200 rub. each secret) and other total dietary and pohudatel?n. dance4 Well, tea Finally my zelenenkih brought! dance3
Shorter day today was a success!
True Sport has failed ...pardon, on the other hand, can I have 2 weeks daily lesson one evening Miss, with morning I regularly do every day!pioneer
Now sit after a shower, all red and ... BURN!Poterlas? anti-cellulite Thermo-peeling and thick white Siberian oil for body massage, bought today!Wow!Super!With morning my Cream Ice effect ...It is morning and evening are freezing.I think after a row of cellulite no trace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment