Sunday, November 14, 2010

22 record

My breast, see izmereniaVesOb?em waist, thighs, see Volume.

Long ago I did not write journal entries are not what it was. But the site came regularly to podpitat?sa energy slimming and learn something new. At the moment my weight 94.600, as demonstrated by my practice to lose weight to reduce portions of food up to 200 g at once every 2-3 hours, my face, not one iota. Reducing calories through 600.700 members ofthe yield results only for the first week of the diet because the weight started got up and stood two or more weeks. Raised up to 1300-1500 k through trial and error I understood better not to confuse the carbohydrates and protein. Sometimes even 1800 CAL turned out and still decreasing weight. Cost of carbohydrates and protein blend so to dinner, and 1000 calories per day the weight started to creep up. I hope I have found your way to weight loss.I wish all the light weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment