Friday, November 12, 2010

35 weeks 1 day

My breast, see izmereniaVesOb?em waist, thighs, see Volume.

-300 Gr. Finally adequate weight
Good morning, as always, girlslove2
Yesterday pulled a muscle in the basin, hurts now (after one hour crazy again in the pool But somehow poplavaem.
I have probably annoyed, but I am heartened by r. such surprise1 as children: a battle rompmosking
Today violent day-will be serious samostoalka. Like all remember, as well as though and I don't know.
And tomorrow is not the crazy free day is Here to the end of the week.
I never happy8 naraduus? on cellulose Even taste like) especially with kefir or razenk-recalls aktiviu cerealshappy8
Eat a proper, was afraid that would post, but no) akin to feel even better.
Talia-1 cm
hip is to measure
And finally vyspalas? normally. Caused yesterday in a floor-10happy8
Mood, too, like good)
All good day)
Until tomorrowlove2

No comments:

Post a Comment