Thursday, November 11, 2010

Well finally Otvesikkkkkk =)))))

My breast, see izmereniaVesOb?em waist, thighs, see Volume.

Yesterday gave a real battle with cellulite: has fat tub (soda), hour, and then another propotela and honey massazik, today already thighs are bluish. Thought on the scales, and stand up there ... But here it was weight as standing, and worth it. Urgently needed to force myself to do sports ...but I can't get up in the morning, some evening already nikakus hardly pripolzau home from work feel like EATING (without meal) and already for 6 and remain until the morning of the hungry.
Oh, I feel that my self-confidence leaves me that wings, after excellent weighing suddenly grew up, begin to lose their feathers.What?????How to raise yourself up????
I was close to failure!!!!!!!!!!girl_cray2

No comments:

Post a Comment