Monday, November 8, 2010

Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Kettle Korn

Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Kettle KornBoiler maize reminds me of the rustic theme parks and country fairs, but unfortunately, the possibilities for me to be at these sites is relatively rare. Orville Redenbacher I-pop boiler Cereals seemed like it might fit the Bill, when I am in a nostalgic mood, with Description of a, "a little sweet, a little salt and 94% fat free." Sounds good for me, so I bought a box and hope for the best.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 3 tablespoons unpopped (41 grams)
Calories: 130
Total fat: 2,5 gram, 5%
Saturated fat: 0.5 g, 3%
Sodium: 250 mg, 10%
Carbohydrate: 28 grams
Fiber: 6 gram, 24%
Sugar: 0 grams
Protein: 4 grams

Boiler maize has actually a pleasant, mild mix of sweet and salty Popcorn is sweetened. by artificial sweetener sucralose, but I could not really say when I ate it. security descriptor in the pop-indicates that the popcorn is 94% fat free, and this particular type had 30% less sodium and. None of these improvements in nutrition, amended the good taste, however.

A serving of three tablespoons of un-popped corn gives 130 calories and 2.5 grams of fat, including 0,5 grams of saturated fat. There is no cholesterol, but there are 250 milligrams of sodium (10% of the daily value), plus 5 g of fiber and 4 grams of protein.

More reviews on Orville Redenbacher

Each bag has approximately 2 portions, and a 8.6 Ounce box contains 3 bags, costing $ 2.79 while on the sale and $ 3.29 regular price of this boiler maize taste great, so no complaints here. it was a great source of fiber whole cereals, like all popcorn, but the low fat content is a separate plus. However, it is kind of animals, so I will wait a while before I buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment