Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Glenny White Cheddar soy crisps

Glenny's White Cheddar Soy CrispsAll examinations of the Glenny, I did, it is clear that I'm not a story of love for a long time with their products, and it shows no sign of wavering. I really liked the cheddar soy crisps Glenny Review, and then I saw a bag of chips Glenny White Cheddar soy for sale at $2.19 a huge bag of three ounces, so I decided to try to see if there is a difference between this "white cheddar" and chips cheddar regular.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 18 grams
Calories: 70
Total Fat: 1.5 grams, 3%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 180 mg, 8%
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Fibre: 3 g, 8%
Sugar: 1 gram
Protein: 4.5 grams

I would like to just say this flavor is good yummiliciously yummy (see there me same words decision-making) .they are light and perfumed only white way things cheddar cheddary can be .the ' aroma natural taste and goes very well with their croquant.Je can't wait to get over these - I just wish they sold in small containers, because I know that I did eat not only serving one, even though I resisted eat the contents of the bag together.

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

Fortunately, each 18-gram serving (1/2 oz.) White Cheddar soy crisps Glenny provides only 70 calories, 1.5 grams of total fat, 8% of the daily sodium value, 3 grams of fibre, 1 gram of sugar and 4.5 grams of proteines.La list of ingredients is simple and completely natural.

These chips are wheat and gluten free for patients hypersensitive - and delicious tous.Il is a small snack calories that you can use to obtain your "smart fix."

{Website: Glenny soy crisps}

No comments:

Post a Comment