Monday, November 8, 2010

Glenny's White Cheddar soy Crisps

Glenny's White Cheddar Soy CrispsFrom all Glennys reviews I have done, it is clear that I have a long standing love affair with their products, and it shows no signs of wavering. I really like to Glenny's Cheddar soy Crisps Review, and then I saw a bag of Glenny's White Cheddar soy Crisps on sales of $ 2.19 for an enormous 3-Ounce bag, so I decided to try it to see if there was a difference of this "White cheddar" and regular cheddar crisps.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 18 grams
Calories: 70
Total fat: 1,5 grams, 3%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 180 mg, 8%
Carbohydrate: 9 grams
Fiber: 3 g, 8%
Sugar: 1 gram
Protein: 4.5 grams

Let me just tell you that this flavor is yummy yummiliciously good (see, it had itself to me to make up words). they are light and cheddary on way can only White Cheddar flavored Taste taste things. natural and goes very well with their crispiness. I cannot wait to see more of these-I just want to, they sold them in smaller containers, because I know I am not just eat, one serving, though I resisted eat the contents of the entire bag.

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

Fortunately, each 18-gram serving (1/2 Ounce) notification Glenny's White Cheddar soy Crisps only 70 calories, 1.5 grams of total fat, 8% of the daily value for sodium, 3 grams fiber, 1 gram of sugar and 4.5 grams of protein.Ingredients list is simple and all natural.

These chips are wheat and gluten free for those with sensitive areas-and delicious for all. This is a low-Calorie snack, which you can use to get your "chip fix."

{Site: Glenny soya Crisps}

No comments:

Post a Comment