Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bar

Clif Bars
(Photo Credit: running Foodie)

I think I have found the Holy Grail of nutrition-bar-turned-candy, and it is Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia nuts. this Panel is sweet like white chocolate, with a nice crunch from macadamia nuts nutty and soya butter, and chewiness comes from date insert (even if the taste of dates is not also over the top-Larabar note).

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1 bar (68 grams)
Calories: 240
Total fat: 7 g, 11%
Saturated fat: 1,5 grams, 8%
Sodium: 160 mg, 7%
Carbohydrate: 41 g
Fiber: 4 g, 16%
Sugar: 21 grams
Protein: 9 grams

I was in the absolute heaven when I ate this bar and taste alone made it worth $ 1.59 used on the Nutrition facts.-I knew from trying other Clif bars-would not be so pleasing. each 68 grams Clif White Chocolate Macadamia nut bar provides 240 calories, 7 grams of fat, 1.5 grams otal as is saturated, 7% of the daily value for sodium (160 mg), 4 grams fiber (16% DV), 21 g of sugar and 9 grams of protein.Ingredients, like all the other Clif bars, all natural, and 70% organic and organic brown rice starts with syrup-Hello sugars!

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

This Clif Bar is quite large, so try to snack on it over a long period. I have said it before, and I will say it again, even if the taste of this bar is phenomenal, I eat these only when I am working really hard-to-long-running or cycling. otherwise, it's just a protein rich candy bar.

And since this bar tastes fantastic, it is my new Favorite flavor Clif Bar. What is your favorite Clif Bar?!

{Site: Clif Bar}

No comments:

Post a Comment