Thursday, November 11, 2010

100% Whole Wheat Pizza Crust Boboli

Boboli Whole Wheat Pizza Crust

When I introduce a "whole wheat" alternative to my family, I have to type to get into because they just kind of weird bias - I do not let them know that after they ate it. Sometimes, they can make the difference, after more than they do, as was the case with the Boboli Gardens 100% whole wheat pizza crust.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1/6th crust
Calories: 120
Total Fat: 2.5 gram, 4%
Saturated fat: 1 gram, 5%
Sodium: 270 mg, 11%
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Fiber: 4 g, 16%
Sugars: 2 gram
Protein: 5 g

All I can say is, I have a good pizza.There is very little difference between the pizza taste than "regular" pizza crust - perhaps just a bit of flavor tad more "wheaty", and I see a big difference in how the crust comes out, I had made a thin crust pizza Eve).

The difference is important for me is that it is 60 calories less than the crust Pizza Orginial Boboli (20 calories less thin Boboli crust) and 3 g more than fibres.La list ingredients begins with whole wheat flour and it is not too long (although it is not entirely natural).

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

I have received two coupons of $5.00 each of Boboli Gardens, which is what I used to buy the Whole Wheat Pizza crust - regular price $ 4.69 .Faisant Boboli mathematics with the cost of the ingredients to make a pizza, he can work cheaper to buy a variety congelee.Mais pleasure 2 children had their own pizza is inestimable.Donc I buy definitely Boboli 100% whole wheat pizza crust once more.

Here is a table of products that I've picked up at random to make pizza - Bridgeford Turkey Pepperoni, including 70% less fat than regular pepperoni, Cabot part skim mozzarella cheese Shredded and peasant pizza sauce - I do not often pizza so I wasn't sure that what to get for sauce, but it was 30 calories per 1/4 tasse.La next time, I might try to regular tomato sauce and just add my own seasonings YH ' I also step will plain pepperoni pizza – sorry children – but I have to throw some Bell Peppers on it - my topping pizza preferee.Ce is yours!

Boboli Whole Wheat Pizza Crust

{Website: Boboli}

No comments:

Post a Comment