Saturday, October 16, 2010

VitaminWater Zero Mega-C (Grape Raspberry)

VitaminWater Zero Mega-C (Grape Raspberry)I picked up a bottle of VitaminWater Zero Mega-C the other day to $ 1.25 because I had had good experiences with VitaminWater 10 Multi-V lemonade and VitaminWater Zero lemonade Flavored Water. I am a big fan of low Calorie flavored water, which makes me my daily recommended amount guzzling of liquid daily, and I had high hopes for this grape-raspberry flavored Water, v.

Unfortunately for me this stuff tastes Gross-with a yuck capital G!Ever wondered what the water version of grape must children Tylenol chewables would be no further than See? VitaminWater Zero Mega-C.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 8 ounces
Calories: 5
Total fat: 0%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 15 mg, 1%
Carbohydrate: 1 gram
Fiber: 0%
Sugar: 0 grams
Protein: 0 grams

It is sweetened with what should be the bitter part of the plant Stevia and it basically just tastes like tyggetabletter medicine ... I could barely drink a couple of sips, let alone the whole bottle. This was not just borderline bad-it was hardly tolerated!

Of course, every 8 Ounce serving does not contain calories also has 120% of the daily value for vitamin C, 40% of the vitamins B3, 5, 6 and 12, and also contains zinc and electrolyte.

The button that nutrition, unfortunately, can not compensate for the terrible taste. I bought a 20 Ounce bottle VitaminWater Zero Mega-C for $ 1.29-and it was money down the toilet. actually, should they pay me to drink to clutter. as you probably can infer, I do not buy this flavor ever again. "it is a good thing that I already had a positive experience with VitmainWater Zero drinks, or I would probably never touch another again.

No comments:

Post a Comment