Friday, October 22, 2010

Campbell Soup at hand (noodles vegetables with mini series)

Campbells Soup at Hand-Vegetable with Round NoodlesThe flu bug starts to creep its way out of hiding and my grades, and welfare) depend on good I can win in this game of skin and look. Unfortunately, I've failed just this last week and started to feel aching and itchy throat you never want to meet! When it came to my tired body pain through rigorous studies of supplies, I've reached for the most comforting thing I could find... SOUP! The last time I was at the grocery store, I picked up a new flavor of Campbell Soup stock (vegetable with mini noodles Tower) and could not be has a better time to try it.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1 container
Calories: 100
Total Fat: 0.5 g, 2%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 650 mg, 27%
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Fibre: 1 gram, 4%
Sugars: 14 gram
Proteins: 2 grams

Directions are fairly straightforward, so if you approximately 2 minutes, you're well aller.Mieux, vegetable flavour is very thorough, resounding reconfortant.Les somewhat soft vegetables broth are indistinguishable from Pasty; despite the fact that they are the ideal size round noodles for flowing through the mouth of the container and add a little difference in texture to what would otherwise be a drink tomato soup simple YH ' enjoyed this comforting soup at hand that I sat at my desk, not feeling my best with a listing duties to faire.Meme if stir you it before popping on the bright red lid, you know even a surplus of tender towards the end of the cut... goodies you will encounter some chunks of crunchy carrot!

More critical on Campbell Soup

Each container of 10.5 ounces of Campbell Soup stock (vegetable with mini noodles Tower) provides a complete vegetable with 100 calories, 650 mg sodium (27% of daily value) portion, 14 grams of sugar, 1 gram of fiber and 2 grams of proteines.En addition, unlike the soup hand-held Campbell beef vegetable soup, you will find no HFCS or MSG in the short list of ingredients, which begins with water, crushed tomatoes, water, tomato paste, tomato puree (water, crushed tomato concentrate), carrots and sugar.

Is the perfect lunch or emergency fuel consume all snack typing away at your computer, or whenever you travel (as far as the weather starts to get colder and the flu bug just hiding) j. ' I paid $1.29 for a container and it goes without saying that I will be stocking on this (and Campbell Soup at hand 25% less sodium chicken with Mini Review of noodles is quite good too).

No comments:

Post a Comment