Monday, October 18, 2010

ExtendShake Strawberry Protein Shake

ExtendShake Strawberry Protein ShakeI got a few packets of ExtendShake strawberries protein Shake, and since I regularly drink protein shakes, I've torn forward into one. I consider myself as a drinker to shake sagacious enough protein and certainly know my fair share of failures (what is with these protein powders are essentially flavoured milk), so I'm still experimenting with different brands and varieties.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1 packet (32 grams)
Calories: 110
Total Fat: 2 g, 3%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 115%
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Fiber: 5 grams, 20%
Sugar: 1 gram
Protein: 15 g

I experienced a most authentic strawberry flavor I had longtemps.Certes, this cutter is sweet, but it was also resembling a baies.Il is almost tasted like strawberries and cream (premiums) j. ' likes my thick and creamy shakes, and ExtendShake presented with a thick, Wimpy step, and he was very satisfactory agiter.Cette flavor was great with silk soy milk more fibre, including with the help of a device shortly I would like to call the immersion Blender!

Each packet of 32 gram of Strawberries ExtendShake provides 110 calories, 2 grams of total fat, 5 grams of fibre (20% of daily value), 1 gram of sugar, 15 grams of protein and the values of the GDR of 10% for vitamins A, C, D, E, K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12, biotin, B5, iodine, selenium, manganese, chromium and molybdenum, 15% for folate, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc, 20% copper, 6% to 4% for calcium and potassium and iron.

Used sweetener is sucralose (Splenda), this is why it is only 1 gram of sugar and yet this taste sucre.La used protein isolated soy protein (see here the list of ingredients).

A 5-pack costs $7.49 online (which is very expensive), but they are available at some natural food stores and will be available to the target in April YH ' loves strawberries and protein shakes is a nice change of pace and ExtendShake is on my list '-purchase '.

No comments:

Post a Comment