Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!


WOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Today is a great day. I don't know if I can possibly feel into words.
This morning I had in my mind to go out shopping because I'm tired of my jeans not straight fitting.I keep having to pull them every ten seconds and I thought maybe that the style was just won't cut it wrong or something. Before I went even though I had in my mind to try a couple of my old pair of jeans that I couldn't wear in a year, and guess what ... that shape!!!Aren't even enveloping, in fact, I think fit better then when I used to wear them.My success I did go ahead and try on other pairs of pants that I used to wear and low and behold, they now have TEN Pears again PANTS and did not even go out shopping!!

I feel like celebrating! Monday, my birthday, and I don't think I could have gotten a better present!!

No comments:

Post a Comment