Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kozy shack soya bread pudding (Vanilla)

Kozy Shack Soy Pudding (Vanilla)
(Photo Credit: Lucky taste buds)

Almost all the assessments of Kozy shack no Sugar added Vanilla pudding was excellent, good, with the exception of Kozy shack Simplywell Green Tea Chai pudding.Kozy shack no Sugar added Vanilla pudding was great, but I wanted to try a non-dairy in black, so I favoritspillet up Kozy shack Vanilla soya bread pudding.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 4 ounces
Calories: 110
Total fat: 2 g, 3%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 80 mg, 3%
Carbohydrate: 21 grams
Fiber: 1 gram, 4%
Sugar: 12 grams
Protein: 4 grams

I opened a cup of gluten-free vanilla soya bread pudding and dug my spoon. first of all, let me say how impressed I was with consequence. so many puddings, especially lower-calorie them, is in the best case, aqueous but not this one. Color was like French Vanilla ice cream, and it smelled great. I tried a bite, the thick, creamy pudding in my mouth to really get a sense of taste. I must say, although this is a good bread pudding, taste is a little too "soy-ish" for me there is a kind of earthy flavor, and it is not as clean as some other sweet puddings, (which can actually be a bonus for some people).

What I was more nutritional facts. each of the 4 Ounce Kozy shack Vanilla soya bread pudding Cup gives 110 calories, 2 g total fat, not saturated or trans fats, 1 gram of fiber (4% of the daily value), 12 g of sugar and 4 grams of protein.

Ingredient List is short, also: water, organic cane sugar, organic soybean hulls, organic wheat starch, maltodextrin syrups organic, organic vanilla natural extract, carrageenan and sea salt.

I would like to Kozy shack no Sugar added Puddings best, but this Vanilla soya bread pudding was ...okay ... I received samples from the company, but a 4-pack retails for around $ 3.99. I cannot buy the Vanilla flavor again, but I am definitely curious to try the chocolate variety.
{Site: Kozy shack Puddings soya}

No comments:

Post a Comment