Tuesday, October 19, 2010

San - J Mild Miso Traditional Japanese Soup

San-J Mild Miso Traditional Japanese SoupI have been having lots of soup for lunch recently – perfect for the cold weather New York - but I knew that I should branch out from my go - to Nile Spice Sweet Corn chowder. Of course, this soup is my absolute favorite and I could eat several times per day, but how do I make delicious discoveries if I eat the same thing every day? I love Japanese food, so I chose a container of San - J light Japanese traditional miso soup for $2.07 of my groceries. That San - J, explains their soups are "are filled with flavor, low in fat and calories and provide the first perfect course or a satisfactory healthy lunch-on-the-go".

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 1 container
Calories: 45
Total Fat: 1.5 gram, 2%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: mg 1360, 57%
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Fiber:< 1="" gram,="">
Sugar: 1 gram
Proteins: 3 grams

I first watched the nutrition facts what a nightmare of sodium was likely to do, and I wasn't pretty either.A container provides only 45 calories and 1.5 grams of fat, but 1360 mg sodium (57% of daily value) shock, less than 1 gram of fiber and 3 grams of protein.Wow - this is a really high sodium count.However, I decided to go ahead and try - I am careful my sodium in other respects, I can offer a bit of a splurge occasionally.The number of calories is super low, so I have this paired with a salad and yogurt.

If I could use just one word to describe the San - J light Japanese traditional miso Soup, it would be AWFUL!

I stuck individually wrapped in the container, miso paste it topped with packet accompanying dried tofu, wakame (seaweed) and onion green and added water chaude.La dough for fear of me, but I saw the miso paste before, so I guess I have to wait to look at as it has fait.Apres left the sit soup for the allocated minute or two, I've dug.

Cela.A.Assez.Terrible.It is terribly salt (surprise, surprise), and I liked the tout.Je miso said to myself, because there is Dark Miso and miso light essences, it would be more like restaurant miso, but I was so mauvais.Il was dark and thick and tasted just plain... mauvais.Tellement that I could not finish more than a couple of bites!

San - J, you've let me, and I will never be buy a nouveau.Si you already tried this, let us know your thoughts in the comments let me direct you the soup reviews here on Iateapie.net where you will find many soups with better nutrition and taste.

{Web site: San-J}

No comments:

Post a Comment