Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Skinny fit =

By Susan Gernhart on October 13, 2010

Woman 3 Exercising One of the advantages of working for a big company has been the other elements with it.If I for HBO sports a few years ago (a division of the media conglomerate Time Warner) worked, was I able to that company's gym for very small fee I recall nutzen.Wenn, h.r. deducted approximately $10 a week from my salary, and for anyone who lived in New York City has, you know it's a bargain (Cha-Ching)!

Before obtaining official membership, had to evaluate my physical fitness. It was a matter of pass or fail (thank God!), but you needed to each employee skills in categories such as cardio endurance to measure muscle strength and flexibility. After taking my blood pressure and measurement of BMI (a/k/a my muffin top), set to work.I was asked (required) to not engage in a series of exercises I have tried since my days to Fifth Avenue elementary school. (And Yes, that was a very long time ago.)The "test" include such basics as push-ups, sit-ups and leg lifts. I would love to boast I knocked each in less than three minutes from 100 but since I'm a terrible liar (and apparently, one schreckliche sit top, push upper and leg lifters), let's just say that I never double-digit met on those moves.

Pathetic, right? Now if an overweight painted out are of breath would be female lying on the floor, fight, to himself in an upright position, wiggle only half right. (Out of breath is wiggly part where you would be right.)But I am not overweight, and in the spirit of sharing, I will tell you that at the time, 34 years old I gone through four birthdays war.Ich since this incident (humiliating), but on 5'0 ", am the same weight (103 kg) and height (O) as I was." Here is my point. Thin = does not fit.

Sure, I could even buy my clothes in the juniors Department and was usually pretty happy with the number on the scale, but truth be told, one's body composition or body fat is a better barometer of the risk and healthy lifestyle than body weight.I had too many decades basking in joy of fatty acids, sugary, salty foods spent and was totally out of Form.Aufgewachsen, I was shy and uncoordinated and could never bring myself to participate in team sports and had no form of exercise real discovered until my early 30's when I stumbled upon a love affair with the treadmill. But like most relationships, which started even out a little Rocky. I want to State half walk/half run, while the bar, because I had no balance or stamina.Was also my energy level I was six feet under and I was always feeling drained and slow.

People often assume that a thinner person is automatically healthy (not true!), and often I comments like e.g. "Please - look at you listen.""You don't have to worry about your weight".I appreciate the compliment, but also fast to inform that I am no different than any other and appearance fool! I'm not one of those "I'm fat soooo" women, but I have my problem areas (a Buddha Belly, upper arm jiggle), as well as to tend to.

I know women who smoke 2 packs a day, SIP is beer as everyday Frat Party thin(ner) and consider a training walk to your car.(Do you really think each model strut the catwalk really is an example for a healthy?)On the other hand, I know people who - although a bit harder are regularly Marathon and triathlon, more proof to who perform faster and longer distances than me and take "slim" and "form" are not necessarily synonymous. no matter, what the numbers (on the scale your clothing labels), it is important to set the objectives not only make that "look good", but have "Feeling Good" and that is the truth!

Hello! my name is Susan Gernhart, and after he my whole life in New York (raised on long Iceland then College Upstate followed by 13 years as a Manhattan ITE), moved I down to Tampa, FL in May 2009.Apropos, I recently made a decision changes, spent most of my career in the sports and entertainment industry (in particular marketing and promotions) and despite my decision to leave the "work", I have my job to leave so I was on a freelance career focus full-time konnte.Ich loved every minute of it! I am certainly no expert, but love to write, execute and desserts (I'm a full time snack aholic), and I am happy to contribute to learn and parts on this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment