Saturday, October 16, 2010

Skinny Water Lemonade Passionfruit (Total-V)

Skinny Water

I picked up a bottle of Condensed Water lemonade Passionfruit (alt-V) the other day, on sale 4 for $ 5-these can cost $ 1.89 per bottle normally. There have been mixed, assessments of condensed Water here at iateapie.net-Emily wished Condensed Water Wake Up, while Marina trode Condensed Water XXX-detox was fundamental flavorless.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 8 ounces
Calories: 0
Total fat: 0%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 0%
Carbohydrate: 1 gram
Fiber: 0%
Sugar: 0 grams
Protein: 0 grams

Probably not even a real passionfruit tastes like so I assume that this condensed Water alt-V might have tasted like that, but what I didn't register much of was lemonade. said, it was pretty good-very refreshing and not too sweet, and overall, I liked.

Each 8 Ounce serving has 0 calories, 12 mg antioxidant EGCG and daily values of 12% for vitamin a and E, 48% for C-vitamin, B12, niacin, Pantothenic acid, and 24% to folic acid, 7% calcium, 5% for magnesium and 3% for potassium. There is no preservatives in the list of ingredients.

This is an electrolyte laden drink and I really wanted to taste, so I would buy this again, but only on sale. I also creativity of names condensed Water-I'm looking to try condensed Water Rockstar Control next-and hope that it works, because that can not use some curb cravings help?!Condensed Water form (Goji Fruit Punch) also look interesting.

What is your favorite condensed Water flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment