Saturday, October 16, 2010

Skinny Water Lemonade Passionfruit (total-V)

Skinny Water

I've picked up a bottle of lemonade water product Skinny (total-V) the other day at $4-5 - these can cost as much as $1.89 per bottle normally. There have been mixed Skinny Iateapie.net - Emily loved Skinny water Wake Up, here examinations while Marina Skinny water XXX-Detox was essentially flavorless.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size: 8 oz
Calories: 0
Total fat: 0%
Saturated fat: 0%
Sodium: 0%
Carbohydrates: 1 gram
Fibre: 0%
Sugar: 0 grams
Proteins: 0 g

I do not exactly know what as a real passionfruit similar taste, so I guess that this total-V Skinny water could have tasted similar, but what I did not detect much of was limonade.Cela said, it was quite good - refreshing and not too sweet, and overall, I enjoyed it.

Each 8 oz serving a 0 calories, 12 mg EGCG antioxidant and DVS 12% for vitamin A and E, 48% of vitamin C, B12, acid Pantothenic and niacin, 24% of folic acid, 7% calcium, 5% magnesium and 3% for the potassium.Il has no preservative agent in the list of ingredients.

Is an electrolyte drink loaded and I really loved the taste, so I buy the new but only on sale YH ' love the creativity of the Skinny water - names I'm looking to try Crave Skinny water control then - and hoping it works, because that can use some help curb ones? water Skinny (Goji Berry Punch) form looks also interesting.

What is your favorite Skinny water taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment